• Prize-winner at the International Schubert Vocalistsґ Competition (Grand Prix; Moscow, 1995).
• Took part in the XI International Tchaikovsky Vocalistsґ Competition (Moscow, 1998).
• Special Prize winner "For best performance of an aria by Mascagni" (founded in memory of Alessandra Armiento) at the XVIII International Competition Valsesia Musica (Varallo, Italy, 2002).
• Prize-winner and recipient of the special prize "For the best performance of a work by Rimsky-Korsakov" at the VII International Rimsky-Korsakov Young Opera Singersґ Competition (St Petersburg, 2006);
• Prize-winner at the VI International Elena Obraztsova Competition (St Petersburg, 2007).
Born in Rostov on Don.
Graduated from the Rostov State Rakhmaninov Conservatoire (Academy) in 2000. Soloist with the Rostov Musical Theatre from 1999-2006, where she performed as Lyubasha (The Tsarґs Bride), Olga (Eugene Onegin), Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia), Maddalena (Rigoletto) and Carmen (Carmen).
In 2002 and 2003 she toured with the Rostov Musical Theatre to Germany and the UK. She has appeared in Manchester and Birmingham as well as at the Albert Hall in London and the Philharmonic Hall in Dublin, performing as Olga (Eugene Onegin), Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia) and Suzuki (Madama Butterfly).
Has performed as Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia) at Moscowґs Bolshoi Theatre.
Soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Singers since 2006.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre includes:
Rosina (Barbiere di Sivilia in concert);
Appeared in Academy gala concerts in October 2006 in St Petersburg (Mariinsky Theatre) and Moscow (performing works by Andrew Lloyd Webber, who attended the concert). Has toured with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Singers to Spain, Portugal, the UK and France.